Gartner Magic Quadrant LeaderGartner places Nutanix at the upper right hand corner of the quadrant for a few reasons (Read the Report):
- Compared to its competitors, Nutanix “has positioned itself as having a best-of-breed strategy with software-defined HCI that is intelligence based, multi hypervisor and multi cloud with unified management”.
- One of the most attractive features about Nutanix, that separates it from its competitors, is it’s scalability. Nutanix implements a “scale out” approach as opposed to “scale up” when it comes to adding nodes to existing architecture.
- In addition to adding nodes onto existing architecture, Nutanix is notable for its flexibility in working with any hypervisor option and supports VMWARE’s V-Center, Microsoft’s Hyper-v in addition to its own offering of Acropolis Hypervisor (AHV). Nutanix can be deployed on a variety of hardware such as DELL EMC,IBM, Cisco, HPE and Lenovo- allowing customers to deploy Nutanix on a platform they are already comfortable with today.
Why Nutanix?Only Nutanix delivers a single software OS that runs across clouds, making the boundaries between private, public and distributed clouds invisible. Nutanix solutions combine web-scale engineering with consumer-grade management to power any workload in multi-cloud environments.
- Full Cloud Stack - Complete IT infrastructure integrating all compute, storage and virtualization resources to run nearly any application
- One-Click Simplicity - Consumer-grade management streamlines IT lifecycle management and eliminates the need for specialized IT teams
- Deploy Applications in Minutes - Deliver infrastructure in record time. No more waiting weeks or months to run business applications or new workloads.
- Automate Application Management - Automate common IT tasks and give application owners and developers on-demand IT services
- Hybrid Cloud - Combine public and private cloud operations with unified management of IT infrastructure and applications
How Your Enterprise Will Benefit
- Lower Costs - 40-60% reduction in overall CapEx and OpEx
- Limitless Scalability - Scale infrastructure predictably with no limits
- Fastest Time-to-Value - 8x faster time to value in buying, deploying, and managing
- Smallest Footprint - Up to 90% reduction in power, cooling, and space with a 2U form factor
Beedie Development Group builds solid real estate empire on Nutanix Hyper-Converged PlatformREAD MORE
Cleveland State Community College saves 40% on VDI investment with The Nutanix Virtual Computing Platform (NX-3350) hosting VMware ESXi and […]READ MORE
Hallmark Business Connections Builds Next-Generation Data center using Nutanix Invisible InfrastructureREAD MORE
Subaru used Nutanix Enterprise Cloud system to increase stability, enable easy scalability, and simplify ongoing management for mission-critical SQL and […]READ MORE
Vitacost switched to Nutanix for VDI. The Nutanix converged compute and storage architecture is easy to manage and easily expands […]READ MORE
What Our Clients Say
“We are receiving rave reviews from our virtual desktop users since we moved away from the 3-tier environment. Nutanix blows those desktops away with its high performance. Our Citrix Architect will tell you it’s nothing short of amazing. He simply loves Nutanix and the AHV hypervisor.”
– Robert Edwards, Director of Technical Infrastructure
Cardinal Innovations Healthcare
“Moving that workload to the Nutanix cluster has enabled us to reduce the time needed up to 72%, to easily meet our target of delivering up to twelve builds per day.”
– Bob Dussault, Director of Infrastructure and Information Security Officer
Hallmark Business Connection
“It’s a cutting-edge technology. This is where data center infrastructure is going or at least where I perceive it going, bringing storage up to the compute layer gives increased performance and reduced cost. I think Nutanix has a topnotch team with a great vision for the future of the converged data center.”
-Rudy Dellafiore Senior Director of IT Operations, Vitacost.com